Castan Epoxy deep cast is best for you! The benefits are never- ending.
- Water white clarity leaving a crystal-clear coat when cured
- Best Suited for Table Top casting
- Not Even micro-bubble will come
- High penetrating systems
- Deep cast is suitable for flood coat on the entire artwork
- Low heat generation
- High heat resistance
- Stain-free surface
- Suitable for casting clear in silicon molds
- Scratch resistance
- No air bubble, bubbles will automatically come on the surface and pop, use our artist blow torch (if necessary)
- Zero VOC, No solvents, zero fumes
- Application only for indoors
- Perfectly flat & Glossy finish when cured
- Added UV inhibitors hence Non-yellowing system
- Good hardness for drilling and sanding purposes
- Low viscosity system
- Compatible with our pigment paste & powder paste, alcohol inks, acrylics, silicon oil, oil-based paints.
|Technical Detail||Suggested Time|
|Working Time||2 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
|Overcoat Time||8-10 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
|Touch Dry||12 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
|Cure to Handle||24 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
|Full Internal Cure||72 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
1 Kg of Mix Covers 10-12 Sq. Ft.
For more customer reviews and artist projects, visit @Castanepoxy
Looking for more check out our other products. Visit.
There are no reviews yet.