Castan Epoxy provides best to the artist that is perfect in every manner. Catch the list of benefits that never ends but suits you perfectly.
- Honey like consistency
- Suitable for maintaining patterns and lines in geode artwork
- Suitable for lacing technique and cell effects
- Retain the color pattern and cells
- Best Epoxy resin for making geodes, ocean paintings, and fractural artwork
- Recommended for pigmented coating, for clear coat use art cast 3:1
- Moderate yellowing property much lower than the art cast 3:1 so always coat art cast over art FC layer
- our Epoxy is Self-leveling
- High gloss
- Perfectly flat & Glossy finish when cured
- Use our artist blow torch after the coating within 1 hour of mixing
- Compatible with our pigment paste & powder paste, alcohol inks, acrylics, silicon oil, oil-based paints.
- Not suitable for casting above 6mm thickness
|Technical Detail||Suggested Time|
|Working Time||40 Min (28-32 degrees)|
|Overcoat Time||2 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
|Touch Dry||3 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
|Cure to Handle||12 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
|Full Internal Cure||24 Hours (28-32 degrees)|
1 Kg of Mix Covers 10-12 Sq. Ft.
Usage Instructions: Art FC How-To
For more product reviews from artists and art projects visit @castanepoxy
There are no reviews yet.